Monday, May 3, 2010

S 13. Sizzling Shrimp

S. 13 Sizzlin Shrimp

It's been over a week since my last entry. I guess I've not been eating out enough. Well, I decided that I had to go again tonight and get in the habit of at least about once a week or I'll never get through this menu. So here it is, Sizzlin Shrimp



ingredients:

- Broccoli
- Shrimp
- Yellow Onion
- Green Peppers
- Brown Sauce

description:

Although I don't recall seeing a Sizzlin Shrimp on too many menu's the dish is fairly standard. I can't currently think of what dish this is similar to but I know I've had something like it. Anyway, It's pretty simple, good sized shrimps, large chunks of green pepper, semi-thinly sliced sauteed onions, and good sized broccili florets. The brown sauce is a bit rich, semi sweet with a tiny bit of tang, although not spicy. It's not listed as a spicy dish so this is to be expected.

opinion/review

Not the world's most exciting dish, but for what it is, it's very good. This order makes me very happy that I chose Spring Garden for this venture. while the ingredient list and overall outcome of this dish is simple, it's very delicious. The sauce is rich, not soupy, and not greasy. The shrimp are very good sized. Everything tastes fresh for carry out. The broccoli is good sized, maybe a little bit softer than usual for this place, the green peppers aren't soft though, they have a nice crunch. I tend to really like broccoli dishes because one of my favorite things is eating a good sized piece of broccoli that has retained a lot of the sauce. Something very pleasant about that first bite. I guess I don't have a lot to say about it except that I'm enjoying it

No comments:

Post a Comment